2. Excavation of soil.
3. Set grades for drainage.
4. Installation of class II base to a depth of 4″ for vehicles and 2″ for pedestrians.
5. Spread 1″ of bedding sand.
6. Paving stones are placed in their required pattern.
7. A border is placed around the entire perimeter. A concrete bond beam (footing) is used when we need to provide an edge restraint in soft-scape areas.
8. A plate vibrator is passed over the paving stones forcing them down into the bedding sand. Sand is pushed up between the paving stones and the system now begins to interlock.
9.Ready to use when finished. No wait time!